Tuesday, March 29, 2011

God Is Within

I'm following my heart. I'm doing what I love. Coffee + read, jog, breakfast. Thank you now, in an easy + relaxed manner, I'm becoming as a little child again so I can enter the Kingdom of God. My spiritual evolution depends on releasing the density of negative thinking. I let go of all thoughts. I become the watcher and choose what to dwell on, intentionally. Then I tap the emotion associated with the thought, speak the word, and manifest thru action on physical plane. Action is the result or effect of the mind. Dwell on Truth and Beauty thereby attracting it cuz of being in same vibrational frequency/ holographic wavelength that reconstructs the image that has the object-wave encoded. Mind creates the object-beam, the Universe is the constant reference beam, reconstructing/ manifesting our holographic projections.
My innocent, pre-ego, trusting self connects with the feelings I had as a child when I had a superabundance of energy. I can do what I want, therefore I re-embrace my original hope and confident expectation + faith that my desires are holy and otherwise I can accommodate the shadow and accept it as part of my self...instead of self-sabotage out of fear of wrong action. I trust myself. I believe the inner impulse I feel is Divine. I am blessed. I do not get into hurry-mode, fear-based activity. I have all I need now. I do what I do cuz I love life, not cuz I fear it. I act out of being. I don't act in order to become. I am who I am now. All I need to do is stay focused on the Divine Flow and maintain conscious connection with the Infinite Intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment