Monday, March 28, 2011

I Am Solid From Within

I am solid from within. My external situation does not define my security. I am eternal. I trust in the Kingdom of God within me to be my continual source of inspiration and supply. Money is an effect of energy from within. That's why we don't serve or trust in money. The focus of our attention is in the cause, which is the energy/Kingdom within. People can steal money but they can't steal that which cannot be destroyed. The inner source of all is where we wise ones know dwelleth the seeds of creativity. Money is a tool. It represents that energy from within. That's why rich get richer and poor get poorer. I trust in myself, not money. Yet I allow money in my life cuz I value its power that it beholds. The power for action on the physical plane always has its beginnings in the mind, though. Ideas are the only true reality. The physical is just a hologram that is in constant flux based on the object beams projected by peoples imaginations. The reference beam is other people who by observation of the object beamer, quantum physically manifest each others mentalities/feelings. Thinking + feeling create vibrations that attract others to manifest our imagined realities. Taken to another level, manifestation of desire actually occurs, strangely, usually only after one lets go of the need of the expected outcome. In other words, being grateful now, instead of if and only if a situation materializes. One must time travel to the feeling of being in the state desired in order to bring it into fruition. I feel rich therefore I am rich. And if I am rich, then I do rich things which give me (external) riches. But the feeling must precede the action in order to infuse it with energy + sincerity instead of the desperation that action must precede the feeling. We want money to feel good. But feeling good can be had before the money by being grateful NOW. The gratitude attracts the blessings thereby cascading into more and more of the abundance that God desires for His children. One must believe he is one with God and deserves to be rich in order to allow the riches to come. The belief comes from within as one realizes that externals always change therefore stability is internal. Internal stability and belief come from letting go of ego and taking personal responsibility instead of blaming others or depending on circumstances for our supply. We are magicians. We can create whatever we want. Power is for the purpose of love, joy, freedom, peace, etc. What good are these things if not had NOW? Money can't buy these things so choose to be happy based on knowledge of Inner Divinity , not outer financial statement/ net worth/ cash position. Money is for power but doesn't create power. Power creates money so money serves the power-holders. So the goal is to find the power (within) to create the money (without). Energy creates energy. All I need, I have. Who I am, is enough. I am blessed NOW. I have arrived. Today is the day of salvation. I feel rich, therefore I am rich. Rich meaning content with life. Everything is perfect. I am one with the Universe. I am connected and have access to all. (Sept. 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment