Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Accept The Way Things Are...Silence

I accept the way things are. I let go of thoughts. Be in silence, alone, content. I respect my need for time alone- the artist's seclusion. Incubate to create. Yes. Enough with the doubt and uncertainty. I'm am embracing my divinity for manifestation. I am one with all creation, and so I ask. I send out the vibration with my mental imagery. I attract what I think about. A predicament is an opportunity. A demand becomes supplied. I am creating vacuum, decluttering. Purging again, well, more organizing actually, like tools and clothes again. The material world, which $ is a part of, is a reflection of our interior. As within, so without. I see my organizing as a reflection of an inner transformation. Growth again. Meditation and feng-shui. Everything has a reason in retrospect. Thank you. Come to value the silence, decluttered, happiness from within, unity consciousness, connectedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment