Wednesday, April 13, 2011

notes from Louise Hay, 'Receiving Prosperity' DVD

It's not about getting. It's about allowing. What you give out, you get back. Life is here for us. The abundance is enormous- like an ocean- we will never run out. Or the air- we assume there is enough. It's about consciousness- do you feel not deserving? not accepting? Walls are up not allowing it to come in. Trust everything will be taken care of. Matthew 6. What we concentrate on increases.

Bills- means someone trusted us to pay. Start feeling a good flow- feeling good about myself is prosperity. House, car, clothes, bank accounts- how do you feel about these? They are reflections of ourselves, a thought- it can change. Money is a means of exchange. It has no meaning in itself.

Mirror Work: "My biggest fear about $ is..."
...that I'll have to do something I don't want, to get it, and once I have it, it will be taken away from me...

When we feel or hear a negative message, don't run. Accept + believe I feel that, then change. Cosmic bank account- the more I put in positive thoughts the more I will get dividends. Loving myself will pay enormous dividends. A job is just one channel for infinite supply. Clean out closet- sell, give, or burn. Make room for new stuff. Clutter is symbolic of not thinking clearly.

Affirmations:
I'm open and receptive to receiving all good.
It is a wonderful day for prosperity.
My income is constantly increasing.
Thank you and I'm moving on.
At a price I can afford.
How have I created this experience?
Why did I choose this?
What is it inside of me that attracts it?
However the Universe has decided to take care of me, I say thank you.
Learn to receive and accept and say thank you.
Just smile and say thank you.
Take time to nourish myself.
What can I do today to nourish you? How can I make you happy? (mirror work)
When fear comes, say thank you. Acknowledge it's only trying to protect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment